The Guides Axiom
September 5, 2017
Puzzle, Logic, Cipher
- Free to Download
- Pay What You Want
- Non-Essential IAPs
Press & Business Contact
Luke Lisi: firstname.lastname@example.org
Short Game Description
Sequel to one of iOS’s #1 puzzle games, The Guides Axiom introduces a myriad of entirely new codes, puzzles and interactive ciphers to challenge your wit, stretch your imagination and test your ingenuity. As you explore deeper, you’ll begin to unravel the enigma of The Guides Axiom, and perhaps reveal the true purpose of these mysterious messages.
Full Game Description
Sequel to one of iOS’s #1 puzzle games, The Guides Axiom introduces a myriad of entirely new codes, puzzles and interactive ciphers to challenge your wit, stretch your imagination and test your ingenuity in unique and innovative ways.
Simply stated, they’re not easy. Progressing will be difficult, but you have the appropriate tools at your disposal. Everything you need to proceed is — or has been — provided.
Look for clues and patterns to build on what you have learned. Remember what you have seen as no detail is too subtle or insignificant. As you explore deeper, you’ll begin to unravel the enigma of The Guides Axiom.
Peculiar, isn't it?
- Currently includes over 50 meticulously designed interactive puzzles and ciphers with many more on the way.
- Integrated decoding tools — including morse, binary and several others — to assist you on your journey.
- Reimagined level select system and nonlinear gameplay give you the freedom to explore a much broader path.
- Ability to save screenshots and record notes to help keep track of invaluable clues.
- Stuck? Extract a hint by using a Hack to obtain the inspiration needed to move forward.
You don’t need to have previously played The Guides to enjoy The Guides Axiom though it certainly helps.
Though The Guides Axiom is free to download, there are many different ways to support Luke and Kevin. We hate “pay to win” games and being inundated with disruptive microtransations so we’ve taken great care to develop a pricing model that’s right for everyone.Free content updates with new puzzles will occur periodically.
Pay What You Want
- You like the game: $2.99
- You love the game: $4.99
In-Game Hint ("Hack") System
- One Hack: $0.99
- Three Hacks: $1.99
- Five Hacks: $2.99
- Unlimited Hacks: $14.99
Official Trailer (:30) on YouTube
Logos & Icons
About The Creators
Game Design | Graphics | Story | Sound
Luke Lisi is a Digital Designer and Art Director living and working in Kansas City. Luke has been studying, writing and designing various puzzles and codes for five years.
Programming | Development
Also living in Kansas City, Kevin Bradford has independently developed and released multiple children's learning games that have generated over 7 million downloads to date.
- More about Kevin and his work at kevinbradford.org.
- Personal tweets by Kevin (@kbradford) on Twitter.